1. 320ml washed yeast/sourdough starter + water
2. 500g flour, Olive oil, 7g salt
3. Knead until smooth
4. Rest overnight in greased bowl, covered with damp cloth.
1. Creme fresh + chopped onion + bacon/pancetta cubes + pinch nutmeg.
2. Non-traditional - anything else you want!
1. Split dough into portions
2. Knead again, rest ~30 mins
3. Make thin base from portion
4. Add topping
5. Cook as pizza
(Cast iron pan, then finished under grill works well)
@celesteh that's your starter + enough water to make 320ml.
You'll have to make a judgement call on how much starter, each on is different.
Also flour is different, water is different. So you might find your measurements are a bit different.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!