@hackerfantastic one day this will be true. We have smart fridges already, your yoghurt is under threat from the h4x0rz!
@remotenemesis if you like Stonehenge, then Avebury will blow your mind. It's so big there is a village *inside* the stone circle.
@wim_v12e you had me right up until "mildly spicy". If the sauce isn't dissolving the flatware then it's not strong enough!
Trying to make cedar planked salmon for the first time. #bbq
@alice 8 more weeks girl, then we're sure your knee has healed.
@celesteh that's your starter + enough water to make 320ml.
You'll have to make a judgement call on how much starter, each on is different.
Also flour is different, water is different. So you might find your measurements are a bit different.
1. 320ml washed yeast/sourdough starter + water
2. 500g flour, Olive oil, 7g salt
3. Knead until smooth
4. Rest overnight in greased bowl, covered with damp cloth.
1. Creme fresh + chopped onion + bacon/pancetta cubes + pinch nutmeg.
2. Non-traditional - anything else you want!
1. Split dough into portions
2. Knead again, rest ~30 mins
3. Make thin base from portion
4. Add topping
5. Cook as pizza
(Cast iron pan, then finished under grill works well)
I really should have used #oggcamp19 shouldn't I?
This is a thing: https://openbenches.org/
Just take a geotagged picture of the bench and they will (pretty much) do the rest.
They don't have any of the benches near me, so challenge accepted.
Coder, Dog Wrangler, Hiker, GNU/Linux Botherer, Martial Artist, Motorcyclist.
social.irrwitz.com is a small instance that is run for fun.
For the sake of the admins' sanities, registration is not open.